A news service reporting on developments regarding the
use of radio based tagging transponder systems for commerce and scientific
applications. Covering the RFID technologies, EAS technologies and magnetic
Advertising in Transponder News
- Transponder News encourages all companies involved in providing RFID
services/systems to submit information for FREE publication either in the
"Supplier", "News", or "Technical Information"
sections. Requirements for such publication are listed elsewhere.
- Transponder News does not allow links to individual companies web sites
in these sections except for advertisers.
- For those suppliers who wish to attract interested readers to their
web sites, Transponder News are allowing companies to advertise by the
means of specially designed "banner adverts" placed on chosen
pages and which are linked to the respective companies websites.
- Transponder News was launched on the 7th June 1996 and has become an
important reference site on the Web for radio identification technology.
- Transponder News monthly transfer over 30000 html pages of information
per month to readers all over the world. This counting method refers to
the pages of text only and ignores any additional images/files included
in those pages in the counting statistics.
- Transponder News readers are typically potential or current users of
RFID technology, wishing to acquire more information about this developing
technology, or wishing to contact companies that might be able to supply
- Log files
- Transponder News staff run the Web sites on which this publication
is published, including mirror sites elsewhere in the world on which the
publication will also be published in the future.
- Contact editor for rates
- Banner artwork
- The advertiser is to supply a 256 colour 466 by 60 pixel JPEG image
to be used as the banner advert. Multilayer GIF images are also acceptable.
The linking address is also to be supplied.
- Transponder News
- P.O.Box 59227
- South Africa
- Tel (27)(11)648-2087
- Fax (27)(11)648-2085
- The editor, Transponder News
Suppliers, if you want your details added, please send the details
via Email - Ed
If you want to contact the editor about additional information or questions,
send mail to The
editor, Transponder News
Transponder News © / email@example.com
* NOTE* Fast
mirror and backup site BOOKMARK
FOR REFERENCE Main
site * NOTE*